The 1st episode of Game Of Thrones Season 8 premiered today and all GoT fans worldwide are super excited. This extremely loved series based on George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire is in for its final season.
While we know there are many deaths going to take place in the next 5 episodes – really hope we do not get a Thanos wiping half the population here – the first episode has some really funny and sassy moments.
Disclaimer: If you haven’t watched the first episode, this article may contain spoilers.
We caught the first episode of Game Of Thrones Season 8 this morning and here are 11 dialogues that were sassy and hell:
• When Sansa questions regarding the ration that will be needed to feed two fully grown dragons
Sansa: What do dragons eat, anyway?
Daenerys: Whatever they want.
• When Sansa and Tyrion – the once wed couple – reunite after a couple of seasons
Tyrion: The last time we spoke was at Joffrey’s wedding. A miserable affair.
Sansa: It had its moments.
• Jon and Arya share some light moments in the godswood
Jon: You still have it.
Jon: Have you ever used it?
Arya: Once or twice.
• Moments before Jon rides Rhaegal for the first time
Jon: I don’t know how to ride a dragon.
Daenerys: Nobody does until they ride a dragon.
Jon: What if he doesn’t want me to?
Daenerys: Then I’ve enjoyed your company, Jon Snow.
• The Greyjoy siblings on leaving King’s Landing
Yara to Theon: What is dead may never die… but kill the bastards anyway.
• The Hound and Arya meet after she left him to die
The Hound: You left me to die.
Arya: First, I robbed you.
• When the Night’s Watch meet Tormund at Last Hearth
Dolorous Edd: Stay back, he’s got blue eyes!
Tormund: I’ve always had blue eyes!
• When the Queen gets sassy AF!
Cersei Lannister to Euron Greyjoy: You want a whore? Buy one. You want a queen, earn her.
• After Jon goes for his first solo ride on a dragon
Jon to Daenerys: You’ve completely ruined horses for me
• Arya and Gendry have some fun on reuniting
Gendry: I always knew you were just another rich girl.
Arya: You don’t know any other rich girls.
• Some cute romance between the King and Queen
Jon: It’s cold up here for a southern girl.
Daenerys: So keep your queen warm.
Well, there were many more – but if we tell you all will you watch or re-watch the episode?
Take a look at the preview of the second episode here: